Tuesday, January 17, 2006

my my two in one month this is good

I'm Actuly keep up with shitthis time.. well ok so my sister wanted me to take a few minets out of my day to dl her some songs rom japan but doesnt mean i cant use that time in my own intrests right.

The lates episode of the Teen Titians reminded me way to much of final fantsy 7 made me wanna play it unfourtunetly my ps2 refuses to play old ps1 games so that plan was shot

oh well back Shin mogomai tenshai digital devil saga2 for me ^_^

my little brow had his friend over a couple of days back its cool he has friends more then i can say for most of us net dwellers to each there own... lol

im just siting around trying to keep my self on the steady paste of working out.... not easy curse u planet side and my girl friend oh well keep on keeping on

sorry this isnt much f a post but ill be back later

1 comment:

Marie said...

Yeah its all good.