Friday, August 17, 2007

Love.

I think, that true love isn't a myth or a fairy tail in fact, I believe that does happen out side of movies. We need only to stop looking with our bodies, to sit back and really open our minds and souls to the concept and to stop simply acting on impulse we get when ever any one shows us affection and "real" love will find us. A love that makes you stand by no matter what, where you're only concern to make you're self happy is to see them happy and to know they are safe. Where you no longer look for personal gain in a person, where that moment of weakness where you cheat or think of it never comes again. A love that simply put knows no bounds. Theres a good chance that when you really thing about it and look into it that the person you have been searching for all along was right in front of you some one you have probly gaven a good part of you're life to protecting, or trying to make smile or some one that helps you along as you help them. I speak from personal experience on this matter you don't have to believe me you can think I'm talking out my ass but please just take into consideration what I have posted here tonight.


"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."
-Saint-Exupery

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."
-La Rochefoucauld

"To love another person is to see the face of God."
-Les Miserables

"Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole."
-Samuel Taylor Coleridge

"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love."
-Stendhal

"Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time... It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other."
-Leo F. Buscaglia

"To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best."
-William M. Thackeray

"Don't forget to love yourself."
-Soren Kierkegaard

"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away."
-Alicia Barnhart

"You call it madness, but I call it love."
-Don Byas

Please take these quotes and really soak them in and think about you're life. I really don't care if you comment on this or not if you think I'm a fool I just DON'T care any more this is how I feel and I feel that this is how it is. Its hard to put a real deffention to an emotion as they generealy are just impulses in the mind. but if you really think about it I think you will find that being whole even if for a brief moment in our lives is better then going an eternity unfinished.

No comments: