Tuesday, August 16, 2005

World of Warcraft

Time again.... well that itme of month where my credit card gets hit again. Wansnt all that sure of what i was going to do but broke a deal with the creditcard holder to let me add 6 months and simply count as a Christmas gift.My girl friend of course is angry at me for spending so much time on the game... as if i actuly spend thatm uch time only a couple of hours a day. So i convinced her to get it and run a trial month becuasei know she love the game shes into roleplaying and fantsy all that stuff.

Other News in My World:Shit gets tough you know....!? but with heavey eyes and a batteres back i try and look fward just not easy now schools back and i wont be seeing most my friends often any more. Not that it mattered to much . Hey i kinda like that odd silence and salitude helps with studies and keeps my mind foucused on school work. I still wonder if im going to ever go close shoping? sould use some new shit *sigh*

No comments: